- 37th Floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom.
- Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 1/17 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Sudney Australia
- Time Centre Building, Eritrea Street, Um Uthaina, Amman, Jordan.
- 33 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2090. South Africa
- Founded Date January 1, 2001
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 4
- Industry Forex BrokerCryptocurrency Broker
- Additional InformationAdmiral Markets UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Companies House – registration number 08171762. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – registration number 595450. The registered office for Admiral Markets UK Ltd is: 37th Floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is registered in Cyprus – with company registration number 310328 at the Department of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), license number 201/13. The registered office for Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is: Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus. Admiral Markets Pty Ltd Registered Office: 1/17 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Admiral Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 63 151 613 839) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no. 410681. Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd is authorised and regulated to conduct investment business by the Jordan Securities Commission (JSC) in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, registration number 57026. The registered office of Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd is first floor, Time Centre Building, Eritrea Street, Um Uthaina, Amman, Jordan. Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is registered in South Africa with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) – registration number - 2019 / 620981 / 07. Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider (FSP51311) registered at the Financial Sector Conduct Authority. The registered office for Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is: Unit OG/N1, 33 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2090.
Why work with us?
- Markets go up and down; we are going forward. Think globally, act locally. All that we do has a global impact
- Outstanding team – Work with the most brilliant and professional colleagues
- Financially regulated – We are proud to be trusted. This is our biggest asset
- Only the sky’s our limit – All the growth and development you need
- Diverse and dynamic – Our differences make us stronger
- Local Presence – We have an active presence across the globe, we are where you are
We believe that there’s nothing better than working with the best and brightest,
so we’re always looking for talented, capable, and dynamic people to join our team.
Admirals investment firms operating under the Admirals trademark are leading online trading service providers, offering investment services for trading with Forex and CFDs on indices, metals, energies, stocks, bonds and digital currencies.
Our dedication to providing access to highly-functional software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best and most transparent trading experience. Admirals use external auditors to enhance operational and internal procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Since its foundation in 2001, the Admirals Group has continually expanded its reach and today offers its services worldwide through its regulated trading companies, thus turning into a truly global organisation. At Admirals, we are convinced that our presence in various geographical regions enables us to provide our clients with intelligent service and support wherever they choose to trade.
Regulatory Authorisation and Licences
Our investment firms are publicly acknowledged as a company with an outstanding reputation, quality services, financial stability and high security of investments.
Jordan Securities Commission (JSC)
Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd is authorised and regulated to conduct investment business by the Jordan Securities Commission (JSC) in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, registration number 57026. The information on the Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd`s website is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
The UK Financial Conduct Authority
Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN: 595450, and can hold Client Money under the FCA CASS rules. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is a sister company of Admiral Markets AS (Estonia).
Estonian Financial Supervision Authority
Admiral Markets AS is licensed and authorised by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA license № 4.1-1/46) for significant cross-border investment and brokerage activities in the European Union and European Economic Area (EEA).
As a licensed organisation, Admiral Markets AS is publicly acknowledged as a company with an outstanding reputation, quality services, financial stability and high security of investments.
CySEC in Cyprus
Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), with license number 201/13, the supervisory and regulatory body for investment services firms in Cyprus. Please click here to see the full content of our license, including the investment and ancillary services that Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorised to provide and the financial instruments that it is allowed to deal with. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is a sister company of Admiral Markets AS (Estonia) and acts as our White Label service provider.
Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL)
Admiral Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 63 151 613 839) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no. 410681. The information on the Admiral Markets PTY Ltd`s website is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
MiFID II in Europe
The Directive on Markets in Financial Instruments 2014/65/EU (MiFID II ) was adopted by the European Parliament and Council and came into effect on January 3, 2018. It regulates the markets of financial instruments for the provision of investment services and activities within the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
The main objective of MiFID II is to harmonise the governing of financial markets and to increase efficiency, enhance financial transparency, increase competition, and offer more excellent consumer protection in investment services.
Under MiFID, an investment firm may freely provide its services within the territory of another member state or a third country, provided that the investment firm’s authorisation covers such services. An authorised company fully complies with Europe-wide requirements of transparency and good conduct and therefore is allowed to provide cross-border services. Our investment firms Admiral Markets UK Ltd, Admiral Markets AS and Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd, fully comply with the applicable requirements from MiFID II.
Flexible Trading Accounts
Deposits to trading accounts can be made in most national currencies, subsequently converted into GBP, EUR, USD, CHF or other applicable currencies. Additionally, if you want to protect your capital from currency fluctuation, you can have multiple trading accounts in different currencies simultaneously. This allows our clients to transfer funds from one account to another through a convenient internal transfer straight from the Trader`s Room.
Education and Analytics
Our range of educational tools is constantly expanding. At Admirals, our priority is to enable our clients to make better-informed trading decisions. For this reason, we offer numerous educational programmes – including webinars and seminars – which are designed to teach trading skills and explain the financial opportunities traders can have within the Forex and CFD markets. Additionally, we publish educational books and brochures in several languages distributed internationally. This dedicated section also showcases a wide selection of analytical tools to help traders better navigate the financial markets.
Admirals offer customer support via phone and live chat to assist clients in technical and organisational matters. The details of customer support can be found on the Contact Us page.
Security and Software
Our servers are located next to all major liquidity providers to ensure the best execution and lowest latency. We also offer the most reliable and popular trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
A global leader developed this platform in trading software, the MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Financial reports of Admiral Markets AS and Admirals Group AS can be viewed on the dedicated reporting section of the Admirals Group AS webpage.