- Melbourne - Level 7/15 William St. Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- Shanghai - Tower A, Level 18, 838 South Huangpi Road, China Overseas International Center, Shanghai
- London - Floor 2, 33 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 1RR, United Kingdom
- Beijing - 7F, Building AB, 10 Jintong W Rd, Guomao, Chaoyang, Beijing
- Hong Kong - 34th Floor, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road Quarry Bay, Hong Kong SAR
- Shenzhen - 33rd Floor, Block D, China Resources Land Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Singapore - 137 Market St, #03-01 Grace Global Raffles, 048943, Singapore
- San Francisco - 1390 Market Street, Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94102 United States
- Tokyo - Level 2&3, Marunouchi Nijubashi Building 3-2-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
- Xi'an - Unit 1303 T5, Lai An Center, 1111 Yanzhan Road, Qujiang New District, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
- Amsterdam - Vijzelstraat 68, 1017 HL Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Kuala Lumpur - WeWork Mercu 2, Level 40, No. 3 Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Founded Date January 1, 2015
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 7
- Industry Exchange ServicesBankingBilling ServicesPayment Processing
Work with Airwallex
We’re always on the lookout for passionate and inspired individuals looking to do impactful work and make positive change. Sound like you? You might belong at Airwallex.
Who we are
We’re a diverse and determined team of innovators, movers and shakers, passionate about enabling our customers to do their best work.
What we do
We connect the world with smart, simple, human driven technology. We’re building an easier way to work cross border and helping businesses go global.
What drives us
Our values define who we are and how we work. We strive to live by our six guiding principles.
Our customers are why we are here. Knowing them, keeping them and consistently delivering a superior experience is the only way we can fulfill our mission.
We want to constantly seek the truth, to be open, constructive and transparent, approaching every problem with data and facts, not conjecture and opinion.
We always start by asking why and seek to understand. We have a hunger for knowledge, seek challenges that are insatiably interesting and always consider if there are better ideas.
We are about product and engineering excellence. We create products and solutions with passion, finesse and meticulous attention-to-detail to deliver the best customer experience and outcome.
Inspire and Be Inspired
We are a melting pot of cultures and ideas, and we recognise that happy, healthy and highly-functioning teams are inclusive and diverse. We celebrate success, share knowledge, learn and grow together.
The reason we show up every day is our desire to make an impact and create a better world with what we do. We have one purpose in mind – to empower businesses of all sizes to grow without borders and scale the digital economy.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime
The world as we know it is no longer the same. Changes now occur in days and months, not years. The digital revolution is here, and Airwallex is at the centre, facilitating the transformation of businesses from offline to online, from local to global.
Airwallex was built with a single purpose in mind – to create a world where all businesses can operate without borders and restrictions, and by doing so, propel the growth of the global digital economy.
Airwallex was inspired by real-life experiences of running our own business and expert knowledge of how money moves.
Out of their love for good coffee, engineering-banking friends Jack Zhang and Max Li started Tukk & Co, a café in Melbourne. As small business owners, they recognised first-hand the impact of high FX fees and banking costs on their profit margins, and sought out to build a better solution for businesses operating cross-border, improving on the constraints of the current global financial system.
Airwallex was founded by Jack and Max, together with friends from the University of Melbourne, Lucy Liu and Xijing Dai.
What drives us
With technology at our core, we build global financial infrastructure and applications to empower businesses to operate anywhere, anytime.
To be the global economic infrastructure to empower businesses of all sizes to grow without borders.
To connect the entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with borderless opportunities in every corner of the world.
Our global footprint
Since we were founded in 2015, we have grown to over 1,000 people across 19 international offices in 11 territories.
Need some assistance with navigating your account? Click here to find answers for the questions you have about Airwallex.
Our team of dedicated support specialists is also on-hand to help you with any specific queries, enter your details below and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.