- Devon House, 58 St Katharine’s Way,London, E1W 1JP, United Kingdom
- GAIN Capital Group,Bedminster One, 135 US Highway 202/206, Suite 11, Bedminster, NJ 07921, USA
- Toutan Muromachi Bldg. 3F,4-4-10 Nihonbashimuromachi, Tokyo Japan
- Founded Date January 1, 1900
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 4
- Industry Forex BrokerCryptocurrency Broker
For exceptional careers
We believe that every company – regardless of size, regardless of industry, regardless of how long they’ve been in business – deserves access to the best advice, the best products, and the best, most efficient market access.
We’re StoneX Group – a pioneer in diverse, global financial services. And we believe that no one should have a monopoly on opportunity.
What’s important to us
Recognised and reputable
We believe in and firmly support regulatory oversight. We undergo regular audits and communicate certain service changes to our clients. Furthermore, our parent company, StoneX Group, is NASDAQ-listed and subject to the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
- Canada – The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Cyprus – Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- USA The National Futures Association (NFA) Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Cayman Islands – Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA)
- UK – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Hong Kong – The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Japan – The Financial Services Agency (FSA)
- Singapore – The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Australia – The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Our risk management philosophy forex.com careers
We frequently review procedures across various areas of our business to help ensure the protection of our customers’ assets and that their best interests are served.
Also, we maintain capital levels well in excess of those required by the regulator to help ensure we are well-capitalised in times of economic uncertainty. In addition, we have an established global liquidity plan that provides access to significant resources from the StoneX group of companies as well as an external revolving credit facility
With almost a billion dollars in available cash and liquidity, we can invest in cutting-edge products to give you an unrivalled trading experience.
As part of our commitment to transparency, we’re happy to disclose our financial information.
All retail client money is fully segregated from our own funds and held in separate accounts with top-tier banks in the unlikely event of FOREX.com undergoing liquidation.
We also only use our own funds for hedging and never engage in proprietary trading.
Furthermore, we are a member of the ‘Investor Compensation Fund’ (ICF). The maximum amount of compensation equals EUR 20,000 or 90% of the covered investor’s claim, whichever is lower. Please refer to our Investor Compensation Fund statement.
Five reasons to trade with FOREX.com
And when you sign up with us, you get MT5 tools exclusive to FOREX.com traders.
You can have total confidence in our lightning-fast and reliable execution. And unlike other providers, we don’t outsource execution responsibility, meaning that we are fully accountable for every trade.
What’s more, our execution could save you money. If the market reaches a better price from when you placed your trade, our price improvement technology automatically ensures you get the improved price.
FOREX.com is part of StoneX – a NASDAQ-listed company with assets of $10.9 billion that provides institutional-grade financial services networks to connect people to the global markets.
We are also fully regulated in several regions around the world. This means your money is fully segregated from our funds and held in separate accounts with top-tier banks. So in the unlikely event that anything should happen to us, your money is secure.