- Founded Date January 1, 1910
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 15
- Industry Forex BrokerCryptocurrency Broker
- OfficesQ Tower, 5th floor, Ioanni Kondylaki 47, 6042, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Additional InformationLegacyFx is owned and operated by A.N. Allnew investments Ltd A.N. Allnew investments Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under the License No. 344/17 Restricted Regions: LegacyFx does not provide services for residents of certain regions, such as the United States of America, Belgium, France, Israel, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Sudan, South Sudan, British Columbia, Ontario and Manito.
At LegacyFX, we regularly recruit for a range of positions.
If you’re interested in joining the LegacyFX team.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. Due to a high volume of applications expected, we will be responding only to those applicants who will be invited for an interview.
AT A GLANCE
MiFID Complied | FCA and BaFin Regulated | Swap-Free Accounts | spreads from 0.5 pips
LegacyFX is an established and trusted broker, providing a wide range of products and services for traders worldwide since 2017.
TRANSPARENCY IS OUR CORE VALUE
We strive to build trust through openness and provide excellent products and services. LegacyFX is GDPR complied and fully regulated by CySEC, FCA and BaFin, with a primary objective to enhance financial transparency and offer more excellent client protection.
WE BELIEVE IN EDUCATION
Our philosophy is to empower and educate our clients to receive the best returns on investment.
Knowledge is power – with this notion in mind, we established our education centre. Our clients can find a variety of video lessons, trading platform guiding tutorials and courses, download total eBooks on a wide range of subjects and enrich their knowledge in webinars presented by industry experts. On top of that, LegacyFX provides advanced trading tools and analysis and offers daily, weekly and monthly market research.
WHY TRADE WITH LEGACYFX?
Years of professional experience in the financial markets have positioned LegacyFX as one of the industry’s most trusted and transparent brokers.
TRANSPARENCY IN TRADING
LegacyFX is GDPR complied and fully regulated by CySEC, FCA and BaFin. Client funds are kept in segregated European bank accounts and cannot be used for company purposes.
LegacyFX charges no swaps on long-term positions, providing ideal conditions for long term trading and investment. LegacyFX operates negative balance protection for complete protection of investment and complete segregation of client funds from the company’s assets.
COMPETITIVE TRADING CONDITIONS
LegacyFX offers swap-free accounts without hidden commissions and fees, providing ideal conditions for long term trading and investment.
Our trading conditions are among the tightest spreads in the market, starting from only 0.5 pips. Legacyfx ensures all your trades are executed at the best available price, with no re-quotes, making a perfect, all in one experience for a professional trader!
Always a leader in embracing cutting-edge technology, LegacyFX provides you with the MetaTrader 5. She is carrying on an impressive reputation. The MetaTrader 5 features new and extended characteristics, making online trading even more professional and precise.
LEGACY FX REGULATIONS
LEGACY FX REGULATION
A.N All-New Investment Limited. CySEC License – LegacyFx, is a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license #344/17. To view license details, click here.
EEA Registrations of A.N All-New Investment Ltd
LegacyFX operates per the rules of MiFID in the European Union.
The stated objective of MiFID is to participate in building a more integrated, deeper and more effective generating growth capital market while strengthening the protection of investors.
A.N All-New Investment Ltd is an authorised member with the competent authorities below:
- CYPRUS – CySEC. Licence Number: 344/17
- GERMANY – BAFIN. Licence Number: 10150648
- UK – FCA. Firm reference number: 797343
- ITALY – CONSOB. The registration number on the list: is 4735
- SPAIN – CNMV. Official Registry No. 4485
- LITHUANIA – BANK OF LITHUANIA. LSC
- NORWAY – Finanstilsynet (the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway). Finanstilsynet Id: FT00104893
- DENMARK – Finanstilsynet. (FSA)
- POLAND – KNF (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego). (PFSA)
- NETHERLANDS – AFM (AFM)
- SLOVAKIA – NATIONAL BANK OF SLOVAKIA. (NBS)
- SLOVENIA – Securities Market Agency. (ATVP)
- FINLAND – Finanssivalvonta – FSA (FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY). (FIN-FSA)
- GREECE – HCMC – Hellenic Capital Market Commission. (No 213)
- CZECH REPUBLIC – The Czech National Bank. (CNB)
- ESTONIA – Finantsinspektsioon – Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority. (Finantsinspektsioon)
- PORTUGAL – CMVM Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários – The Portuguese Securities Market Commission. (CMVM)
- AUSTRIA – FMA – Austrian Financial Market Authority. (FMA)
- HUNGARY -MNB – Magyar Nemzeti Bank. Registration number: K8803491
- SWEDEN – Finansinspektionen – Sweden’s Financial Supervisory Authority. FI identification number: 43965