- Tickmill UK Ltd, 3rd Floor, 27 - 32 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DQ, England
- Tickmill Europe Ltd,Kedron 9, Mesa Geitonia, 4004 Limassol, Cyprus
- Tickmill South AfricaThe Colosseum, 1st floor, Century Way, Office 10, Century City, 7441, Cape Town
- Tickmill Ltd, Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
- Tickmill Asia Ltd - reUnit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
- Founded Date January 1, 2015
- Posted Jobs 6
- Viewed 26
- Industry Forex BrokerCryptocurrency Broker
- Additional InformationTickmill.com is owned and operated within the Tickmill Group of companies. Tickmill Group consists of Tickmill UK Ltd, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 27 - 32 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DQ, England), Tickmill Europe Ltd, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Registered Office: Kedron 9, Mesa Geitonia, 4004 Limassol, Cyprus), Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd, FSP 49464, regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) (Registered Office: The Colosseum, 1st floor, Century Way, Office 10, Century City, 7441, Cape Town), Tickmill Ltd, Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles and its 100% owned subsidiary Procard Global Ltd, UK registration number 09369927 (Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 27 - 32 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DQ, England), Tickmill Asia Ltd - regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Labuan Malaysia (License Number: MB/18/0028 and Registered Office: Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia).
We are TICKMILL
YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Find out what its like to work for a dynamic and fast-growing business
Why work with us?
With offices in London, Tallinn, Limassol and the rest of the world, the Tickmill Group represents an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
So, whether you are just beginning your career journey or have years of experience under your belt, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment along with a comprehensive set of benefits that enable you to thrive and excel in your area of expertise.
Working at Tickmill
Our Recruitment Process
- Apply – Send us your CV to be reviewed by our team. If your profile is relevant to the position, we will contact you.
- Interview – We will then invite you to an interview to learn more about you and your personality.
- Assessment – Depending on the role, you may be asked to complete a task and come for a 2nd Interview to finalise our assessment.
- Offer – We will make an offer to the candidate that best fits the open position.
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
Tickmill Europe Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission as a CIF limited company.
Licence number: 278/15
CySEC is the financial regulator of the Republic of Cyprus, established according to section 5 of the Securities and Exchange Commission (Establishment and Responsibilities) Law of 2001. The purpose of CySEC is to safeguard investor protection and facilitate the sound development of the securities market through the exercise of efficient supervision.
Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA)
Tickmill Ltd is regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
Licence number: SD008
FSA is established under the Financial Services Authority Act 2013. The regulator’s key responsibilities include the licensing, supervision and development of non-bank financial services in Seychelles through a solid regulatory regime.
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Tickmill UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
FCA Register Number: 717270
The FCA is an independent public body given statutory powers by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, regulating the conduct of both retail and wholesale financial services firms in the UK. The regulator’s mission is to make financial markets work well with the aim to protect consumers, enhancing market integrity and promoting competition.
Labuan Financial Services Authority (Labuan FSA)
Tickmill Asia Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority.
Licence number: MB/18/0028
Labuan FSA acts as the central regulatory, supervisory and enforcement authority of the international business and financial services industry in Labuan. The authority plays a vital role in ensuring all entities operating under Labuan IBFC abide by the highest financial standards.
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)
Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
Licence number: FSP 49464
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) serves as the dedicated market authority in South Africa with a mission to enhance the efficiency and integrity of financial markets, promote fair customer treatment by financial institutions and assist in maintaining financial stability.
FCA – Financial Conduct Authority -United Kingdom
BaFin – Federal Financial Supervisory Authority – Germany
CONSOB – Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa – Italy
ACPR – Autorité de Contrôle Prudential – France
CNMV – Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores – Spain
Directives and Memberships
The European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID II) directive 2014/65/EU provides a harmonised regulatory regime for the provision of investment services within the European Economic Area. The key objectives of the directive are to maximise efficiency, increase financial transparency, encourage competition and offer greater consumer protection. MiFID II allows investment firms to provide investment and ancillary services within the territory of another member state and/or a third country, provided that such services are covered by the investment firm’s authorisation.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
Tickmill UK Ltd is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS is an independent compensation fund of last resort for customers of authorised UK financial services firms, set up under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. The FSCS’s objective is to pay compensation up to the value of £85,000 per client if a firm is unable or likely to be unable to pay claims against it in the event the firm has stopped trading or has declared to be in default.
Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
Tickmill Europe Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The ICF has been set up according to Article 59(1) and (2) of Law 144(Ι)/2007 as an investor compensation fund for CIF clients and its functions are regulated by the directive DI87-07 of CySEC. The fund’s objective is to secure the claims of covered clients against the ICF members through the payment of compensation for any claims arising from the failure of a member of the fund to meet its obligations.