Brand and marketing Visual Designer
Career Level operational employee
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Associate’s Degree
Remote work Temporarily due to COVID-19
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes’ Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
We are after a bright, talented Brand and Marketing Visual Designer to join our team in Melbourne. You will be a part of the wider design practice working directly with our Brand and Marketing teams to provide top class visual collateral. You will be contributing to all aspects of brand design collateral for both internal and external use on a global scale including sales, marketing and social media. As the sole designer supporting both teams you will be the key point of contact for various stakeholders on application of brand guidelines. Your priorities will be managed via the Brand and Communications team while executing work for the brand and corporate needs, as well as marketing needs for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Improve design and presentation of corporate information including presentation on factsheets, images, illustrations, infographics to represent corporate data and information in more impactful ways
- Create Graphics and impactful visuals and posters for corporate, business and product announcements including blog posts, website layouts, social media banners and paid social
- Internal communication collateral
- Sales and marketing collateral including sales presentations decks/slides and one-pager ‘how-to guides’
- Ensure all design standards are on brand and adhering to the overall guidelines
Who you are:
- You are collaborative – you work with designers and the wider brand and marketing team to design collateral that help align to the business goals and represent the company brand.
- You are multifaceted – in your experience you have worked on a wide range of visuals for various brand projects, with continuous iterations.
- You are self-motivated and self-sufficient – you are a fast learner, able to pick up new concepts quickly and can work diligently alone as well as in a team. You can manage your time effectively and juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You are a master communicator – who can provide information verbally and visually through your outputs
- You are a team player – who enjoys working with various departments to execute your work
Skills and Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years proven experience working in a similar role either at agency or in-house
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating a large diverse variety of work
- Pixel perfection with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a fast paced agile, collaborative environment
- Enjoy working with global offices and have an appreciation for design across varying culture