Business Analyst- TICKMILL
- Job ID 1384
- Salary competitive
- Career Level Professional
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry Analysts – Big Data
- Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
- Remote work No
Business Analyst – Limassol, Cyprus
Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking for a Business Analyst to join our rapidly expanding Product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing the quality of our software products and services and have the opportunity to work with the latest business trends and industry practices in mind.
As a business analyst, the successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring that our customers, both internal and external, are happy with the solutions our IT has built.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Support the business analysis team in developing business plans and strategies.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Conduct research and compile data about customer and industry trends.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and inconsistencies.
- Prepare business cases backed with data driven analysis.
- Evaluate new system resources and processes.
- Map business and user needs.
- Analyze business input and create business requirements and specifications.
- Engage with business heads to research and understand their needs.
- Provide further amendments and business insight throughout development projects.
- Monitor each project’s progress and optimize processes.
- Collaborate with delivery team.
- Model for visual representation.
- Develop workflow charts for system changes.
- Create technical reports and manuals for end-users.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years as a Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert or User Experience Specialist.
- Experience in Forex, FinTech or similar field.
- Experience in web and mobile applications user experience design and previous exposure to CRM systems.
- College or University Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, MIS or Business-related field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Familiarity with various business and IT methodologies.
- Understanding of IT software development cycles.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to interact with both Business and IT stakeholders to define, understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Transparent Team player.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Business Analyst certification (PMI-PBA or similar).
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, Optical and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
We are TICKMILL
YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Find out what is like to work for a dynamic and fast-growing business
Why work with us?
With offices in London, Tallinn, Limassol and the rest of the world, the Tickmill Group represents an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
So, whether you are just beginning your career journey or have years of experience under your belt, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment along with a comprehensive set of benefits that enable you to thrive and excel in your area of expertise.
Our Recruitment Process
- APPLY – Send us your CV to be reviewed by our team. If your profile is relevant to the position, we will contact you.
- INTERVIEW – We will then invite you to an interview to learn more about you and your personality.
- ASSESSMENT – Depending on the role, you may be asked to complete a task and come for a 2nd Interview to finalise our assessment.
- OFFER – We will make an offer to the candidate that best fits the open position.
- May 23, 2022
Quantitative Research Intern- TICKMILL InternshipMachine Learning Master’s or PhD in Physics Natural Language Processing (NLP) programming languages (Python/R/Matlab/C++).
We are seeking Quantitative Research Interns with strong quantitative and programming skills to join our Quant Research Team and contribute in the day-to-day activities.