Customer Support Officer (China) – TICKMILL
- Job ID 1386
- Salary competitive
- Career Level operational employee
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
- Remote work No
Tickmill is looking to hire a Customer Support Officer (China) to join our rapidly expanding team to assist with all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls for the Tickmill group.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Customer Support Officer (China) will have the opportunity to:
- Handle all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls for mandarin speaking clients of the Tickmill Group.
- Any other duty assigned by the Head of Customer Support Department.
- Will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications (KYC).
- Will be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally all other departments according to their needs.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
- Excellent knowledge of Mandarin language both written and oral, is a Must.
- Deep Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered a big advantage.
- College or university degree.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation, and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work on Public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semester Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
We are TICKMILL
YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Find out what is like to work for a dynamic and fast-growing business
Why work with us?
With offices in London, Tallinn, Limassol and the rest of the world, the Tickmill Group represents an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
So, whether you are just beginning your career journey or have years of experience under your belt, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment along with a comprehensive set of benefits that enable you to thrive and excel in your area of expertise.
Our Recruitment Process
- APPLY – Send us your CV to be reviewed by our team. If your profile is relevant to the position, we will contact you.
- INTERVIEW – We will then invite you to an interview to learn more about you and your personality.
- ASSESSMENT – Depending on the role, you may be asked to complete a task and come for a 2nd Interview to finalise our assessment.
- OFFER – We will make an offer to the candidate that best fits the open position.