Financial Markets Educator
Career Level operational employee
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Remote work No
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth in the southern region of Nigeria to join our team.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Responsible for the growth and profitability for the south south region of the company
- Mentor and coach new training Staff
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Organize e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contract
- Bachelor`s degree in a Science or financial related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training manager, Coach, Facilitator or similar in the financial Sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong currency data analytical skills
- Ability to be decisive under pressure and stick to training plans and strategy
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees, clients and vendors
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance