Career Level operational employee
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT software-development
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Associate’s Degree
Remote work Temporarily due to COVID-19
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
- To develop, maintain, and support Golang Applications;
- Development of new and efficient and effective software on Windows/Linux OS;
- Debugging and resolving issues occured in supported software;
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Very good understanding of software design and architecture (Microservices);
- Excellent knowledge in Golang and popular packages (gin/echo, zap/logrus, testify, etc);
- Good knowledge of SQL (MySql);
- Experience with Docker;
- User experience with Linux and shells is a plus;
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD is a plus;
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 is a big plus.
- Distributed development team, competent customers, no barriers;
- Business trips to Cyprus and UK;
- Office in a city center with a convenient transport accessibility (Kazan, Russia);
- Fruit, coffee, tea, chocolates, cookies;
- Corporate sports and English courses;
- Competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.