Career Level operational employee
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT software-development
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Associate’s Degree
Remote work Temporarily due to COVID-19
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
- Creation of the mobile applications for the platform (iOS).
- iOS Swift, GraphQL, WebSockets, Alamofire, RxSwift, VIPER, SOLID, clean architecture, Realm, FireBase, GIT;
- Ability to work with git version control system
- Understanding the integration of the client application into the existing system
- Knowledge of OOP, Software Design Patterns
- Experience in developing client-server applications (REST API)
- Experience with WebSocket
- Sufficient English to communicate with English-speaking colleagues, read technical tasks from our analysts and write commit messages
- Examples of real applications made by You
- Development experience in the field of exchange applications (Forex)
- Solving interesting, non-standard tasks, the ability to impact to the the result and bonuses based on the results of successful projects.
- Distributed development team, competent customers, no barriers and no bureaucracy.
- Business trips Cyprus, Russia, UK (when the borders are opened)Office with convenient transport accessibility.
- Fruits, coffee, tea, chocolates, cookies
- Corporate sports and English courses.
- Insurance in any location