Career Level assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Associate’s Degree
Remote work Temporarily due to COVID-19
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage accounting and bookkeeping;
- Be involved in daily records preparation and bank payments;
- Assist in managing treasury/ cash functions;
- Prepare various accounting reports.
- Higher education in Finance or Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage, but is not mandatory;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting reporting systems is a plus;
- Good communication skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
All applications will be treated confidentially.