Junior Back Office Officer
Career Level Entry-level
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Remote work No
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
A BackOffice Officer, is responsible for assisting customers with transaction processing, such as deposits, withdrawals, or any other type of payment. They are also responsible for answering client inquiries related to their payments, tracking, recording, reporting, storing and monitoring of information related to transactions and customers, as well as ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for transactions processing;
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems);
- Responsible for communication and coordination with different departments;
- Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution;
- Handle customers’ inquiries regarding payments;
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- University/ college degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both written and oral;
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines;
- Relevant experience will be considered advantageous;
- Ability to work in shifts.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance. All applications will be treated confidentially.