Junior Legal Assistant – TICKMILL
- Job ID 1387
- Salary competitive
- Career Level Professional
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry Legal
- Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
- Remote work No
Junior Legal Assistant
Junior Legal Assistant · Limassol, Limassol
Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Junior Legal Assistant that will be helping with the support for the various incoming requests for the Group and handle day to day queries and tasks, while helping to organize and administrate paperwork & filing. Successful candidate will have the opportunity for career progression and exposure to the financial industry and take part in several CPD courses, CySEC licensing & training, seminars and eventually grow within the organization. The Junior Legal Assistant will be reporting to the Legal Counsel.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Junior Legal Assistant will be responsible to:
- Support to the Legal Department.
- Conducting Legal Research and provision of information
- Support in requesting/evaluating/summarizing Legal Opinions from various jurisdictions, from time to time.
- Handling of day-to-day tasks,
- Keeping company documents up to date, accurate and in order, maintaining files.
- Manage administrative responsibilities in the legal department.
- Initial drafting and/or review and/or completing forms/documentation/agreements/policies.
- Act as “shadow” for the Legal Counsel– follow up – keeping up to date with tasks, requests.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- 1+ year of experience either in Compliance, legal position, or related field or equivalent working experience,
- Experience in a financial services industry will be considered an advantage,
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral,
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications,
- College or university degree either in Law, or related field,
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented,
- Professionalism and high level of work-ethic,
- Able to work in a highly dynamic environment,
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hour of lunch time), Monday – Friday,
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellnessthrough a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semester Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
We are TICKMILL
YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Find out what is like to work for a dynamic and fast-growing business
Why work with us?
With offices in London, Tallinn, Limassol and the rest of the world, the Tickmill Group represents an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
So, whether you are just beginning your career journey or have years of experience under your belt, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment along with a comprehensive set of benefits that enable you to thrive and excel in your area of expertise.
Our Recruitment Process
- APPLY – Send us your CV to be reviewed by our team. If your profile is relevant to the position, we will contact you.
- INTERVIEW – We will then invite you to an interview to learn more about you and your personality.
- ASSESSMENT – Depending on the role, you may be asked to complete a task and come for a 2nd Interview to finalise our assessment.
- OFFER – We will make an offer to the candidate that best fits the open position.