Career Level operational employee
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT software-development
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
What we have
- Main technologies: PHP 7+/Symfony, MySQL(MariaDB, etc.), ExtJs, Vue.js, ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, Composer, Git,
- We are using GitLab, Jira, and Confluence to manage the tasks and code,
- Regular code reviews.
- Be able to work in a team (be open to other points of view and defend your position with a reasoned argument),
- Good knowledge of PHP, OOP and modern approaches of software development,
- Adherence to PSR, SOLID and best practices of the used tool(programming language, framework etc)
- Have a solid experience with databases and SQL, be able to optimize queries.
- Git / JIRA / Gitlab
As a plus
- Symfony framework using experience,
- Vuejs / Extjs
- English knowledge level B1+,
- Open source code
- Mcconnell / Fowler / Martin
- We are an international company, but with Russian-speaking IT,
- Interesting tasks, well-coordinated team,
- Competitive salary,
- Additional Medical Insurance,
- Partly sports compensation,
- Partly SkyEng English courses compensation,
- Payments to significant dates in the employee’s life (birthday, anniversary, wedding, birth of a child),
- Comfortable office, tea, coffee, fruit, treats in the kitchen,
- Business trips to Cyprus.