QA Engineer (automated and/or manual testing)
Career Level operational employee
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Remote work No
We are currently hiring employees to participate in the testing project of our proprietary trading platforms (Web&Mobile versions).
Manual testing is a chance to set up testing procedures from scratch: dig into the product and implement all necessary tools and procedures. So, you must have practical testing and analyzing experience, knowledge of SQL and REST API, and a thoughtful engineering approach to the matter.
Automated testing is a vacancy for a QA engineer with object-oriented programming experience, practical skills in Bash scripting, Selenium architecture knowledge, and practical skills of creating automated tests.
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology.
- Possibility for QA Engineers to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements.
- Variety of technical equipment and testing tools.
- A team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry with huge experience in building trading software products.
- Interesting and challenging QA engineering tasks for your professional growth.
What you will do:
- Functional testing of client-side and server-side products.
- Bugs verification and validation.
- Interaction with the Team in order to improve processes and the product quality.
- UAT testing and releases approving.
- Perform full-flow testing activities, from requirements analysis till post-release verification.
- Jumping into the client-automation process and extend test coverage.
- Analysis of application log files and user data.
- Develop, improve, and support testing infrastructure and tools.
A required set of skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- A degree in IT / Engineering field.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of SQL and REST API.
- Practical experience in requirements testing and analysis.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting.
- Practically used test-case creation and maintenance skills.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Object-oriented programming experience (at least 6 months).
- Practical skills in testing software products.
- Competitive salary according to your skills and experience.
- Periodic revision of your remuneration.
- Performance bonuses.
- Medical insurance for employees and their families.
- Access to professional training, conferences, and educational courses.
- Entertaining corporate events.
- Sports events.