Senior Compliance analyst
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Remote work No
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law/Finance;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
• Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop;
• Analytical skills;
• Experience in consultancy will be considered an advantage;
• 1-2 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector (preferably forex industry) will be considered an advantage;
• Assisting the Compliance Officer in fulfilling the regulatory requirements as these emanate from FSC as well as any other local authority;
• Develop and implement compliance monitoring program ;
• Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes, informing the Board of these and ensuring to apply this to the Company as applicable;
• Drafting/Reviewing/Updating Company’s Policies and Procedures
• Responding to compliance enquiries;
• Monitoring and reporting on employees’ adherence to client policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits;
• Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees;
• Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client enquiries/grievances. Assessing the effectiveness of our client’s compliance programme and advising on measures to reduce compliance risk;
• Assisting in the preparation of all reporting obligations to FSC;
- Competitive remunaration package.
- Medical Insurance.