Senior/Middle+ PHP Developer
Career Level operational employee
Experience 3 Years
Industry IT software-development
Qualifications ( Minimum Requirement) Bachelor’s Degree
Remote work No
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
- Work on internal services (CRM-systems, reporting systems), external services of the company (personal account, website), as well as related satellite services,
- Automation of processes for sales, finance, marketing and affiliate programs.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related area,
- The pursuit of professional growth,
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5/7,
- Understanding of design patterns and OOP,
- Enough maturity to suggest effective technical solutions and new technologies,
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL in particular,
- Experience in designing database schemes and optimizing heavy queries,
- Desire to adhere to code standards and best coding practices,
- Readiness to support legacy codebase.
- Possibility to discuss requirements with customers in English at least in writing,
- Experience with Sugar CRM or other customer relationship management systems,
- Familiarity with Symfony Framework and other popular frameworks,
- Experience with Docker and virtualization,
- Experience in writing automated tests (Unit, Integration, Functional testing),
- REST and SOAP and data interchange standards including XML and JSON experience,
- Concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (GitLab) experience,
- Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems desired.
- We are an international company but with Russian-speaking IT,
- Interesting tasks, well-coordinated team,
- Competitive salary,
- Free English lessons every week,
- Free parking,
- Ping pong table and PlayStation,
- Fruits and cookies every day in the office,
- Business trips to HQ in Cyprus.