Register as a Employer
Register as an Employer
When you visit Forex-Jobs.com, you have the ability to post a new job almost instantly.
We require you to register; this is as much for our needs and the candidates to make sure that the company/employer is a real entity, so how do you register. The process is easy and fast.
Step one. press the Register button
( if you click the sign-in by mistake, you have the option to be redirected to the registration page by clicking “sign up”)
- In order to post a new job, you need to sign in,
- in order to be able to sign in you have to have a registered account.
Press the registration button on the right top of the screen
The moment you have done that, there is a pop-up window coming up with the registration form.
on this registration for ou have 2 options,
- you can register as an candidate ( Jobseeker and someone you uploads His/her CV )
- or as an employer to wants to post an open position for which he is looking for a employee
I this case, you press the Employer option where there will be a different registration form appear. the default is Candidate, so make sure to click the employer button
These details you fill out.
You have the ability later in your account to change details if you so require, so don’t worry if you make a mistake here.
After this action, you have registered. you will now
- receive a confirmation email from the system welcoming you to the service
- the ability to log into your dashboard ( see the tutorial on the employer’s dashboard)